Select Location

What's the procedure to lodge a for through district magistrate and how much it cost?

A girl named shyamala cheated me for beating her one of her relations. So she conspired against me as loving and put me in trouble. A police officer named srinivasan beat me to bloodshed. I gave a complaint to SP but at B2 Vishnu Kanchi police station SI and srinivasan beat me and forced to sign the apologising letter where they wrote all mistakes are on us.
1 answers
Criminal Law
Posted on 24th Aug, 2018
Advocate Sreejith
Answered on 17th Mar, 2019
It's assumed that you intent to lodge FIR through Judicial Magistrate. District Magistrates are usually Collectors in most of the States. There is no provision to lodge FIR through District Magistrates under CrPC. Whereas, FIR can be lodged u/s 190 r/w 156(3) of CrPC by giving a written complaint to Judicial Magistrate having jurisdiction.
You need to be logged in to comment

Related questions

Landlord not returning lease deposited amount

Hello people, I am residing at Chennai. I am living in a leased accommodation for the past 2 years and 2 months. The contract of the lease amounting to Rs. 6.5 lakhs with maintenance and water charge of Rs.700 had a tenure of 2 years without rent and without interest which was completed on 30th April 2019. And, I informed orally to the landlord before completion of lease period that I am going to vacate the house on end of the lease period and l asked him to arrange to return my deposited lease amount to me at the time of vacating the house. But he is still not arrange to return the amount to me. Every time when I am trying to ask my lease amount back from him and he is asking more time to return the amount to me. And also my 2 years lease agreement period was completed on 30th April 2019 itself. But I am still residing there without rent and without interest because of he is having my whole lease amount of Rs. 6.5 lakhs and still he is not returning my lease amount to me. Is this any problem for me? And, how to get return back my lease deposited amount from him. Please guide and advice me regarding above issue.
0 answers
Property Law
Posted on 17th Jun, 2019

Builder Refused to Give original Registered copy of Sales Deed

sir, I booked a 1BHK flat on 07-12-2018 with Token amount Rs-5000 Chq to Builder, Now I have loan Sectioned and Approved later From PNB Housing finance Chq Dated 06-06-2019 for Payment of Remaining amount to builder, on the basis of Home loan Chq Copy They made a Sales deed and regeneration on 12-06-2019 .Now seller(Builder) is Refusing to Give that orignal Sale deed documents to me For Submission to Bank for Acquiring Home loan chq. Without original documents Bank will not Give me Chq of Home loan for payment towards builder and unfortunately soon Validity of that (Home loan sectioned) Chq will expire in 25 Day's. after then builder can sue on me for non-submissition of payment chq and then i will not have any rights on That properties (Automatically). This is one kind of blackmail because builder is demanding 107000/Rs GST amount in Cash and advance, only after then He will Release that registered documents for Bank submission . Help me.
0 answers
Property Law
Posted on 16th Jun, 2019

Bank Auction property

Thanks in advance for your advice. I am considering a property- which is being auctioned by Kotak bank. The owner took loan from Citi financial in 2007. Citi financial sold the mortgage to Kotak. Now kotak is using SARAFRASI law and opening an auction. The property is in possession with Kotak - we can see the locks and notices on empty house. After checking with Kotak - the officer claims he has only 3 docs (which we have seen only xerox). A) original sale deed of current owner from previous owner in 1999. B) original sale deed of previous transactions in 1998. C) original current owner NOC from LIC Home finance in 2007- which he submitted in order to get loan from citi in 2007. Now my question is: A) How do I verify that the property is not mortgaged to some other lender? Bank or anyone else. B) How do we know if the owner has sold the property to someone else after 2007? C) How do i get and check the Encumbrance Certificate? D) what else shall I consider as risk in this property and perhaps avoid this deal with Kotak. Kindly advice your opinion. Thanks
0 answers
Property Law
Posted on 16th Jun, 2019

Book a Service

Property Due Diligence to Minimize Risks

Before investing in a property, it is highly recommended to get a due-diligence conducted of the property to minimize risks. MyAdvo can assist in conducting due diligence of the property through expert diligence professionals.


Types of Due Diligence

Depending upon the nature of the transaction and the property involved, due diligence In can be either:

1.    Full Search (tenure of search is usually between past 30 years to 99 years)

  • Recommended for sale, resale, long term lease transactions and transactions that involve obtaining financial loans against the property.

2.    Limited Search (tenure of search is restricted to past 15 years)

  • Recommended for short term rental/lease transactions.

The diligence for both the methods involves a rigorous search of all components of a real estate property and carried out comprehensively. The only difference being the tenure for which the search is done.

3 reviews

Legal Heir Certificate

When a family member passes away, the legal heir of the deceased can apply for a legal heir certificate in . The certificate is used for inheriting property left behind by the dead person. It is also used for claims of insurance, retirement benefit, pension, gratuity and provident fund. MyAdvo will help you obtain legal heir certificate in CITY_NAME_PLACEHOLDER through an expert lawyer.

3 reviews
Find the best lawyers/advocates and book legal services.