This electronic record is prepared in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION
Myadvo provides a platform that enables users of Myadvo Services to submit their legal requests/queries for lawyers that are registered on Myadvo and that enables the Lawyers subscribing to MyAdvo to provide legal assistance/consultation to the registered Users. Myadvo facilitates communication and exchange of information between the User and the Lawyer with varied and relevant expertise.MyAdvo does not provide any legal services and is not a law firm.
MyAdvo provides a platform for responses/ answers to queries/ questions posted by the User, blog posts and articles contributed by the Lawyers/ professionals and other information for informational purposes only, and it does not constitute legal advice. MyAdvo is not an advertising service for lawyers, does not solicit business or promote any lawyer and the lawyer listings on MyAdvo do not constitute a referral or endorsement by MyAdvo and are hence, not in violation of propositions of Advocates Act 1961.
MyAdvo provides lawyer listings and other related information including but not limited to consultation fee, areas of expertise, qualifications etc. for informative purposes only and MyAdvo does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or quality of such information.
Users shall be aware that content posted on MyAdvo is intended as only general information and for educational purposes only and should be used only as a reference for addressing your legal issues and shall not be treated as legal advice, being legally enforceable. Using the services, does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and MyAdvo, or you and any lawyer.
MyAdvo is not a substitute for an in-person or telephonic consultation with a lawyer about your specific legal issue, and the User should not hold MyAdvo responsible for any such information posted on website. Any postings to the Service, questions and answers, queries, etc. are not confidential and are also not subject to Client-lawyer confidentiality.
MyAdvo makes reasonable efforts to select and vet the Lawyers, they do not recommend any specific lawyer or select, endorse or recommend any lawyer.
Users of the Service are put in contact with Lawyers – MyAdvo does not provide the Services directly, but acts only as a facilitator. The Service is a platform for establishing connections between Users and Lawyers. When a User contacts a Lawyer, the Lawyer is acting on the Lawyer’s sole behalf and is not a representative or agent of MyAdvo. Accordingly, please consider carefully before you agree to a Lawyer’s offered services. MyAdvo does not have control over the quality of knowledge, amount of time taken, legality, failure to provide with a result, or any other aspect whatsoever of any opinion/service provided by Lawyer(s), nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions or omissions whatsoever of any Lawyer in any manner. The Company makes no representation about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy of the services provided by Lawyers identified through the Service whether in public, private, or offline interactions. Company does background checks or vetting but takes no responsibility of any default caused or insufficient service provided by the Lawyers.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY LAWYER OR USER OF THE SERVICE. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
This is a contract between you and MyAdvo. You must read and agree to these terms before using the Services. If you do not agree, you may not use the Services. You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with MyAdvo, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
Use of the service provided by the Company is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the MyAdvo and shall not transact on or use the service provided by the Company. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on MyAdvo, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents or under their guidance on the Website, by which they shall be responsible/liable for any acts committed in connection with any transaction. If you are registering as a Lawyer on MyAdvo you shall do so only if you have the right to practice law within India and possess relevant qualifications and degrees for practising law.Myadvo reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the service if it is brought to Myadvo’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or not eligible to enter into contract and/or practise law.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non- exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Services as permitted by the features of the Services. MyAdvo reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services. MyAdvo may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
Your MyAdvo account gives you access to the services and functionality that we provide and may develop, establish and maintain from time to time and at our sole discretion.
If you open a MyAdvo account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity/organization/Association of persons/any other arrangement which has existence in any law of the country who use the service as user, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the user of this service to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the user’s behalf.
By connecting to MyAdvo you give us the permission to access and use your information, and to store your log-in credentials for MyAdvo. You may never use another User’s account without permission from another user. While creating your account, you are under an obligation to provide accurate and complete information, and to keep this information up to date. Your failure todo the same may result in your inability to access and use the Services and gives us the right terminate this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account secure. You must notify MyAdvo immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. MyAdvo will not be liable for any losses/damages/claims made/caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
Your account with MyAdvo shall be used by you to post legal queries, ask legal questions, send requests pertaining to legal issues, request to contact a lawyer, etc. Any other unauthorised use of your account shall make you liable of being removed from the website.
By providing MyAdvo your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Services-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Services and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- Using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Services (except that MyAdvo grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publically available materials from https://www.myadvo.in for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email, SMS, or other messages;
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services;
- Taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services;
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services;
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- Interfering with the proper working of the Services;
- Accessing any content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Services; or
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website/mobile application. MyAdvo shall not be held responsible for any response posted to your queries or any legal advise provided to you by the lawyers on our portal.
We may, without prior notice, change the Services; stop providing the Services or features of the Services, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Services and such acts of ours will not make us liable for any claim in any manner whatsoever. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Services without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with the Lawyers recommended by Us. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and the Lawyers that we have provided to you. MyAdvo shall have no liability for your interactions Lawyers, or for any Lawyer’s action or inaction.
MyAvo.in may at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of othe2s, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
The Services and all content therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, text, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “MyAdvo Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of MyAdvo. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any MyAdvoContent. Use of the MyAdvo Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited and will make you liable for damages as well as prosecution under the law.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about our Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Services. By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place MyAdvo under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, MyAdvo does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to MyAdvo, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
That when You submit any query, question, solicit legal advice, You understand and agree that your any such query and the response to the same therein, provided by the concerned Lawyer / Professional will become a part of the MyAdvo database and the sole property of MyAdvo. That MyAdvo retains the right to make any such information/data it collects public, if it so deems fit for the purpose of business, education, etc. That MyAdvo displays responses to questions, articles, blog posts, other information on lawyers/ professionals on its website for public viewing, and this content is not created or developed by MyAdvo and that MyAdvo holds the right to screen the data and information available on its website but holds no responsibility as to the authenticity, accuracy, adequacy or quality and veracity of the same of any such information, or the qualifications of those posting it. You are advised to do your own due diligence before hiring any particular lawyer for your legal needs.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website/mobile application, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the services availed on Website/mobile application by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. MyAdvo will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website/mobile application.
- Use of the payment facility shall not render MyAdvo liable or responsible for the breach of representations, non-provision of satisfactory services or results on the end of the Lawyer and /or services listed on MyAdvo’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by MyAdvo is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the MyAdvo Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, MyAdvo is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- MyAdvo reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which MyAdvo may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator orthrough any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- MyAdvo reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by User with MyAdvo or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
9. The User and Lawyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made andnotifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information andTechnology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and MyAdvo Website.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between User and the respective Issuing Bank.
Billing Policies. Certain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee, subscription or other charge. If you purchase a subscription from MyAdvo, this subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle, typically every thirty (30) days, at which point you will automatically be charged for the Services for the next billing cycle. MyAdvo may add new services for additional fees and charges, add or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to our pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in this Agreement.
The User shall pay payment to MyAdvo for the Legal Services that he wishes to avail through MyAdvo. If a service of obtaining legal opinion is chosen by the User, the User is bound to pay a prescribed amount of the same. MyAdvo makes best efforts to find and assign the best suited lawyer for this purpose but in the event that such search does not give MyAdvo a lawyer suited to the User’s needs, the amount charged for such services is refundable and the same shall be refunded to the respective User’s account. In the event that MyAdvo does find a suitable lawyer and the User is not satisfied with the opinion he has received, the User can proceed to consulting a new lawyer through MyAdvo but a fresh payment shall have to be made for the same. MyAdvo has no liability to refund the money so paid for a consultation if the User is not satisfied by the same.
The Lawyer shall pay a monthly or annual subscription fee to MyAdvo for registration on the website and the same is non-refundable except in cases where in MyAdvo exercises its own discretion and deems refund fit.
- Refund and Cancellation. You may cancel your MyAdvo account or any requests at any time; however, you are not entitled to any refund for cancellation. MyAdvo provides refunds for purchases only in MyAdvo’s sole discretion. In the event that MyAdvo suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any services purchased, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else, except if, in MyAdvo’s sole discretion, MyAdvo provides you a refund or exchange.
- Payment Information; Taxes. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Services must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Services at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
We care about the privacy of our Users and Our Lawyers. You understand that by using the Services, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information and aggregate data, and to have your personally identifiable information collected, used, transferred to and processed in India.
MyAdvo cares about the integrity and security of Our Users’ and Lawyers’ personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.You, further undertake to provide all necessary information to us for making this system as secure.
The Services may contain links, recommendations and information to third-party materials that are not owned or controlled by MyAdvo. MyAdvo does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third-party website or service, purchase a product or service, and/or engage a third-party from the Services, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that this Agreement do not apply to your use of such third-party sites, services or products. You expressly relieve MyAdvo from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, product or content. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Services, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that MyAdvo shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MyAdvo and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Services, including any data or content transmitted or received by you;
- Your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above;
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, Intellectual Property Rights, and any rights of Third Party Providers;
- Your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Any content that is submitted via your account including without limitation misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- Your willful misconduct; or
- Any other party’s access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code
- For any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between User and Lawyers
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MYADVO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MYADVO, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED ORTHAT ANY REQUESTS WILL BE MET SATISFACTORILY OR AT ALL; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
MYADVO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SUITABILITY, SAFETY, OR ABILITY OF ANY LAWYER, NOR THAT ANY SUCH LAWYER WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MYADVO, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, BREACH OF OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MYADVO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MYADVO ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF REQUESTS OR CONTENT;
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE;
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE;
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY REQUESTS OR CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE;
- THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR
- ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER INCLUDING ITS BREACH THEREOF.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MYADVO, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO MYADVO HEREUNDER. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MYADVO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
MyAdvo shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the User and any vendor or third party vendor.
MyAdvo does not at any point of time during any transaction between the User and the Laywer on the Website come into or take possession of any of the services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered to User.
The Services are controlled and operated from facilities in the India. MyAdvo makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable Indian and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Services if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the India, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the Indian government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Services are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the India.
12.1 ARBITRATION CLAUSE
Every dispute, difference, or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to the sole arbitrator appointed by MyAdvo and in the event of any failure to commence or to continue arbitration by the arbitrator for any reasons whatsoever, the new arbitrator shall be appointed by MyAdvo only. The arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation act,1996.The seat of arbitration shall be in Delhi.
12.2 You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
A. Assignment. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by MyAdvo without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
C. Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with MyAdvo in connection with the Services, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and MyAdvo concerning the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect, except that in the event of unenforceability of the universal Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver, the entire arbitration agreement shall be unenforceable.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and MyAdvo’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Please contact us at email@example.com any questions regarding this Agreement.
This Agreement was last modified on 30th April 2016.