What is the punishment for a man who have been in extra marital affair with a married woman without any sexual intercorse?
Posted on 3rd Sep, 2018
Answered on 21st Sep, 2018
Sorry for late reply, I was unwell. If you want your husband to be punished then sexual intercourse will have to be proved in court else you can seek divorce from him on the reason of being unfaithful. You may also go for 498A IPC case for causing cruelty to you because of his extra marital affair and there are other options as well. For further details you may contact me at 9968067817.
You need to be logged in to comment
On the last Independence day, 100s of Road Safety Patrol Cadets, children in the age group of 13 to 15 were made to wait in the hot sun on the road sides to just greet the passing by Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Is this not in violation of their rights?
Posted on 16th Aug, 2019
Certified copy of divorce
Hi, can you please confirm what is per page cost to obtain divorce motion certified copies from Delhi Dwarka and Tis Hazari court ? I heard court charges per page in case you want multiple copies. Please confirm.
Posted on 11th Aug, 2019
How to avoid alimony
My marriage date was 23 Nov 2016.
After that we lived happily. But suddenly my wife left my home and eloped with her old boyfriend (which I came to know later) on 28 February 2018. I filled a missing complaint on 1 March 2018 on nearest police station. After lots of request and pressure police brought her on 27th April 2018 with a lawyer. At police station she justified her elopement by accusing me for giving her torture. There she agreed to give mutual concent divorce. After that she left police station with out giving any contact details or whereabouts.
When ever I contacted her lawyer he asked me to finalize her alimony. Feeling something wrong I filed a criminal case against her and her's boyfriend. After that I filled a divorce.
At criminal case her father and mother acknowledge about elopement at court trial. Gave statement against their daughter. After that court issued NBW against her and her boyfriend, it was sent to local police station. After repeated request to SP, he talked with my wife but refuse to bring her. Also her lawyer filled divorce at local family court. Also asking for alimony to clear it.
1) our relationship was very good till she elope. Now suddenly she accusing me everywhere and giving false statement to justify her elopement. Her father mother including every family member of her support me.
2)from her elopement nobody able to contact her. Only medium of contacting her is through her lawyer. That's why nobody from our family or her family able to talk with her not even once.
3) even if she eloped with her boyfriend she refuse it and tell everyone that she staying individually. Boc'z of non communication we are unable to know the truth.
1) what to do if she demand for alimony? How to avoid it?
2) despite NBW issued police is unwilling to bring her and that boy to court. Is it justified, is it not contempt of court?
3) she has written so many false things against me can I file defamation case against her, if situation goes bad?
4) can I request family court where she filled divorce to shift where I filled my divorce case?