How to sell a home if i have Power of Attorney & a registered agreement?
I wish to sell a property; but i have a Notarized Power of Attorney & a registered agreement with myself. Seek legal advice.
Posted on 01-Sep-18
Answered on 10-Sep-18
This is my response to you:
1. If the POA is registered then only sale can be made;
2. Also the sale clause should be there in the POA;
3. Consult a local lawyer and let him/her vet your documents.
If you are satisfied with my answer please leave a feedback or review on my page: https://padavigowaal.wixsite.com/lawyer/feedback
You need to be logged in to comment
Selling a property
Myself and my wife are joint owners of our house in Chennai. We need to sell it now. But wife is in abroad. How to proceed?
Posted on 28-May-20
Land Property Disputes
1) My grandfather passed away in 2011 and my grandmother ceased in 2019 leaving without any will. All property are in my grandpa's name except the two which were transferred to my father alone during his presence for bank loan purposes.
2) But my one of my father's siblings claims the ownership of other entire properties stating this transfer ownership after these many years. So, I have issued a legal notice for the land disputes and what is my next step ?
2) I need to file the partition suit and have to prevent construction/change of property nature of joint property.
3) Is property valuation and Encumbrance Certificate is much mandatory for partition suit as this is 70 years old land and having EC around 201x.
What is next steps and documents required to owe the ownership of land and avoid the disputes.
Posted on 26-May-20
RWA forcing to pay maintenance
My Society RWA is forcing me to pay the maintenance in lockdown. They have been even threating us to disconnect our Genset supply if not paid . Also they have charging late fees above this. Please advice what can be done