Select Location

hello! My inlaws have kept the jewelleries which were given to me by my parents during my weddingb and are refusing to give it back. What should i do ?

please help.
1 answers
Posted on 23rd Aug, 2018
Advocate Sreejith
Answered on 17th Mar, 2019
You can file application under the provisions of THE PROTECTION OF WOMEN FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT, 2005 (known as Domestic Violence Act) to get back the possession of the Sthridhan property
You need to be logged in to comment

Related questions

Question on Hindu Family Law

If 20 years back, a Hindu major married lady A copulated with a Hindu minor boy B 15/16 years age (other than husband). A child C was born out of that copulation/adultery. In all records, A's husband is the father of C. But, B is the biological father. Today, B is married to someone else and have kids. What legal rights C will have today ? Also, what will be the rights of C and his mother in property of the biological father B ?
0 answers
Posted on 16th Jun, 2019

Family problem

Sir my father is on government job as a designation of mate in irrigation department rohtak. Sir de drank alcohol daily and spend all his income on gambling and all other things he does not take flour and all other items at home and not give any fees of our study. Then someone told my mother that his if you counclt with lawyer then lawyer make the salary divided b/w your family members Sir my father has two daughters and I am only son. Sir now tell me please what I do to help my mother because he does not know much more about rules and regulations. My father salary is around 28k how much my mother can get.
0 answers
Posted on 14th Jun, 2019

Memory Hack Review

For many years patients and Memory Hack parents have anecdotally reported improvement in attention and hyperactivity using vitamins and minerals but this new study is one of the first to establish an effect from a multitude of vitamins on the symptoms of ADHD.
0 answers
Posted on 27th May, 2019

Book a Service

Death Certificate

A Death Certificate In is a document issued by the State Government to the nearest relatives of the deceased, stating the date and the cause of death. MyAdvo will help you get the death certificate through an expert well versed with the process.

In India, it is recommended to register every death with the respective State/UT Government within 21 days of its occurrence.

3 reviews

Birth Certificate

A Birth Certificate in is the most important identity document and serves to establish the date and fact of one’s birth for a whole range of purposes, like acquiring the right to vote, admission to schools, obtaining Government identity documents like a driving license or passport. MyAdvo will take care of all the documentation and formalities to get the Birth Certificate in CITY_NAME_PLACEHOLDER.


Birth Certificate in CITY_NAME_PLACEHOLDER may be required in one of the following instances:

  • New born
  • Misplacement of original Birth Certificate in CITY_NAME_PLACEHOLDER
  • Birth Certificate in CITY_NAME_PLACEHOLDER was never issued
3 reviews
Find the best lawyers/advocates and book legal services.