Select Location
Home/Category/Trade License Certificate/

Trade License Certificate

3 reviews
100% Refund Policy - No Questions Asked
24X7 Customer Support
Dedicated Case Manager
Timely Delivery of Case


For setting up a business or trade, you are required to obtain trade license from the authorities. Rules and regulations regarding trade license varies from state to state.

MyAdvo will help you obtain Trade license through a Trade license expert and will provide you with timely updates.

Steps involved in obtaining a Trade License

Before your Payment
After your Payment


Once you send in a request, our representative will get in touch with you to understand your requirements.

Documents and Questionnaire

A checklist of documents and a questionnaire will be provided to record the details of your organization and activities to be undertaken.

Application for License

Once the documents are received, we will draft and file the application for Trade License.

Verification of Documents

Upon submission of the application, your documents will be verified by the Municipal Authority.

Issue of Trade License

You will receive trade license in 12-15 days of filing the application for Trade License.

Required Documents

  • Proof of ownership of the site where the trade or business is taking place

  • Rent receipt if the proprietor is a tenant/ rent agreement/ NOC from landlord

  • Two copies of the site plan prepared by a registered architect (in original)

  • Key plan blueprint (layout plan) prepared by registered architect showing location of premises

  • Memorandum of Association

  • Board Resolution in favor of the applicant for obtaining a license (in original)

  • Structural stability certificate signed by structural engineers (in original)

  • Water testing reports from authorized lab and source of water supply

  • Electricity paid bill

  • Letter from the police (for swimming pools, cinema halls, guest houses and hotels)

  • Building sanction plan and completion plan along with completion certificate for issue of regular license

  • NOC from fire department/ fire extinguisher for guest house, cinema halls, auditoriums, restaurants having more than 50 seats

  • Property tax receipts

  • Proof of notification of notified commercial/mixed use of road under mixed land use

  • Water paid bill

MyAdvo Assurance
100% Refund Policy
‘No questions asked’
Fixed Quotes
No price-hassles later
Dedicated Case Manager
A personally-assigned Case Manager for timely updates of your case proceedings
100% Confidentiality
Your personal details are kept absolutely confidential

Payment Structure

  • You are required to pay 100% of the fee amount upfront

Frequently Asked Questions

100% Refund Policy - No Questions Asked
24X7 Customer Support
Dedicated Case Manager
Timely Delivery of Case