Select Location
Home/Category/Sale Deed/

At the time of purchasing a property, a Sale Deed is required to be executed between the seller and the purchaser to complete the transaction. MyAdvo will help you draft and register a sale deed through an expert property lawyer.

Steps involved in transfer of property by way of Sale Deed

Before your Payment

After your Payment

Understanding your requirement

MyAdvo will send you a questionnaire and a checklist of documents to understand your requirements. You can also talk to a MyAdvo Sale Deed Expert regarding your requirements.


Based on your responses, the lawyer will draft the Sale Deed within 3 working days for your review and approval.

Printing of Sale Deed

After you’ve approved the Sale Deed draft, the Sale Deed will be printed on a non-judicial stamp paper.

Fixing an appointment with the sub-registrar

The lawyer will take an appointment with the sub-registrar’s office under whose jurisdiction the property is situated.

Registration of Sale Deed

You along with two witnesses and the lawyer will visit the office of the sub-registrar to sign the document and get it registered by paying the registration fees.

Registered Sale Deed

Once the deed is signed and registration charges are paid, the registered sale deed shall be issued by the sub-registrar's office.
MyAdvo Assurance
100% Refund Policy
‘No questions asked’
Verified Lawyers
All the lawyers are thoroughly vetted with valid Bar Council ID
Fixed Quotes
No price-hassles later
Dedicated Case Manager
A personally-assigned Case Manager for timely updates of your case proceedings
100% Confidentiality
Your personal details are kept absolutely confidential

Payment Structure

  • You are required to pay 50% of the fee to engage a lawyer and start the work
  • 50% is payable after the draft of the Sale Deed is approved

Required Documents

  • Draft of Sale Deed
  • Power of Attorney, if any
  • Building Plan sanctioned by the Statutory Authority
  • Allotment Letter from the Builder/Co-Operative Society/Housing Board
  • All title documents of property owner
  • A Copy of all registered previous agreements (in case of resale property)
  • Latest tax paid receipts
  • Latest electricity bill & receipt for the said property (in case of resale property)
  • NOC from Apartment Association (in case of resale property)

Download Sample Files

Frequently Asked Questions

You need to select a city to view lawyers.