Select Location
Home/Category/Court Judgment Order/

Appeal against Judgment


In case of an unfavorable decision against you, you can file an appeal against the Court order/ judgment. An appeal is filed in a Court higher than the one passing the Order or Judgment. MyAdvo will help you file the Appeal through a lawyer and will help manage the case lifecycle.

Steps involved in filing an Appeal against Order/ Judgment


Once you send in a request, our representative will get in touch with you to understand your requirements.

Document Verification

You will be required to send clear scanned copies of documents and case file of the matter in the lower court.

Appeal Drafting

The Appeal will be drafted and shared with you for review and approval within 10 days of receiving the documents.

Filing of Appeal

The Appeal will be filed before the relevant court.

First Hearing

The lawyer will present arguments before the court to explain the matter to the judge and get the appeal admitted.


Upon presentation of arguments by the lawyer, the Court will ask the opposite party to file its reply.

Hearing and arguments

The court will conduct hearings in the matter and examine the evidence presented before it. MyAdvo will keep you updated on the status of your case.


The court will deliver judgment in the matter.

Required Documents

  • Case file of the proceedings in the lower court
  • Translated documents; if there are documents in regional language

Why MyAdvo?

Pool of expert lawyers who have experience in dealing with appeals
Step-by-step update through the case lifecycle
A-Z guarantee which covers cost of changing the lawyer in the rare case of any concern
Dedicated portal to manage your case documents and communicating directly with the lawyer
Payment is fixed in the beginning and you are not hassled later

Hire a Lawyer

You need to select a city to view lawyers.

Book a service

RTI Application Filing

3 reviews

CSR Advisory

3 reviews

Frequently Asked Questions