Select Location
Legal Remedies Against Non-Payment of borrowed money

If a person has borrowed money from you and is refusing to repay the amount, you can register a complaint with police for criminal breach of trust and cheating. Once you have reported the issue at police station, the police authorities have to take action on it. MyAdvo will help you file a police complaint through an expert lawyer.

Steps involved in registering Police Complaint for Payment Default
Once you send in a request, our representative will get in touch with you to understand your requirements.
Lawyer Assignment
As per your requirements, we will connect you to an expert lawyer.
Drafting Police Complaint
Within 3 to 4 working days the lawyer will prepare the draft and share it for your review and approval.
Once you approve the draft, the lawyer will register the police complaint at the police station. Police will document it in written as First Information Report(FIR).
The lawyer will share copy of FIR with you.
Why MyAdvo?
Pool of expert lawyers having vast experience in a diverse array of legal matters
Unlimited Revisions: The lawyer will not register the police complaint until you are satisfied with the revisions
Dedicated case manager to provide you with timely updates
Payment is fixed in the beginning and you are not hassled by the lawyer
Dedicated portal to manage your case documents and communicating directly with the lawyer
Hire a Lawyer
You need to select a city to view lawyers.
Book a service