Select Location
Home/Category/Atm Credit Card Fraud/

ATM/Credit Card Fraud


If someone has unauthorizedly accessed your banking account or your card and has made transactions to withdraw or transfer amount from it, registering a police complaint is the first step. Once you have reported the issue at police station, the police authorities will investigate on it.

MyAdvo will help you file a police complaint through an expert lawyer.

Steps involved in registering Police Complaint regarding ATM/ Credit Card fraud


Once you send in a request, our representative will get in touch with you to understand your requirements.

Lawyer Assignment

As per your requirements, we will connect you to an expert lawyer.

Police Complaint Drafting

Within 3 to 4 working days the lawyer will prepare the draft and share it for your review and approval.

Filing Complaint at Police Station

Once you approve the draft, the lawyer will help you register the  complaint at the police station.

FIR copy

Upon registration of the complaint, Police authorities will document it in written as First Information Report(FIR) and a copy will be shared with you.

Required Documents

  • Bank Statement

  • Any communication relevant to the matter

  • Any other documents relevant to the matter

Why MyAdvo?

Pool of expert lawyers having vast experience in a diverse array of legal matters

Unlimited Revisions: The lawyer will not finalize the police complaint until you are satisfied with the revisions

Dedicated case manager to provide you with timely updates

Payment is fixed in the beginning and you are not hassled later

Dedicated portal to manage your case documents and communicating directly with the lawyer

Payment Structure

You are required to pay 100% of the fee amount upfront

Hire a Lawyer

You need to select a city to view lawyers.

Book a service

Frequently Asked Questions