Q&A Forum

According to offer letter we have a clause of 3 month before information or compensate it with 3 month salary

58 views answered agoCorporate LawGurgoan

Hello…. I am Aarzoo, I m working in company & at the time of joining they singed me a bound which 9 month of working I have completed my 9 month over there & after it I got promotion then they again singed such a bound but they said it’s just a agreement if you wanna leave then you can go but before leaving you have to serve 1 month notice period. Now I m giving notice period but company legal lawyer force me give 20k other wise you can not go on that situation what should I do plz let me know.

4 views edited question agoEmploymentIndore

If I want to leave a job instantly without serving the notice.

5 views edited question agoCorporate LawShimla

my father has self earned property. he expired without a will. we have transferred khata to mothers name. i have a brother. i am the daughter may i know my right on the property

7 views edited question agoProperty/Real Estatebangalore

I’m buying a property in Bengaluru from a women (Her husband has brought and registered property in her name, Husband is also alive), they have two daughters (both married), one is residing in bengaluru second daughter is in USA, should I take no objection signatures from both of her daughters before registration of property.

6 views edited question agoProperty/Real EstateBengaluru

My Grandmother purchased a property sometime in 1950’s and before her death she maid a will stating, her husband will enjoy the property post her death and after his death her 2nd son (my father) will be the sole owner of the property. Basis the same, now the property is in my father’s name. My Father expired in 1995 without making any will. Now, my mother, my sister (married) and myself (married) are alive. I would like to know post my mother’s death, will I be the sole owner of the property or my sister can also claim share in it.

8 views edited question agoProperty/Real EstateHyderabad

I have a health insurance from Max Bupa since 2014 since i have taken a personal loan from Bajaj. Now I have a critical illness for which i have submitted the claim on 09 JUN 16 and the TAT is 45 days and after 45 days they said my Max Bupa Insurance form is not duly signed , so they again called me to the office and mentioned it will take another 15 days after the TAT is over , now I am continuously writing to them but there is no response. Can I take any legal action?

32 views answered agoInsuranceKanpur

I am not earning good enough in India to pay off my debts in Dubai. These bankers or their agents are continuously threatening my old aged Mother and other family members. They are telling that I will have an international travel ban and Interpol is also looking for me or issued an alert to catch me. I just wanted to know, is it true that I will have a travel ban in such cases, if I wanted to travel to USA or Any other country other than middle east? Can Interpol stop me? Can these companies file a case against me in India? Appreciate, your early response.

12 views answered agoImmigrationKolkata

I want to send legal notice to Pan card club India regarding refund of my money invested in one of their schemes. Could you assist with the same.

11 views answered agoDefault/FraudMumbai

require the step by step process to start a cafe business

8 views answered agoGeneral LegalBangalore

Hi, I want to buy flat in Bangalore. I am doing inquire about flats. But one builder told, There is no OC and CC for that complete G+5 apartment. If i want to buy 4th floor flat without OC and CC for all flats. But SBI Bank approval is there . Is it okay to buy this flat.Because i heard from some people , if i am going to cell same flat in future , it will be problem. please advice me, is it okay for going to buy this flat or not.

7 views edited question agoProperty/Real EstateBangalore

As I say, the goon is now not emptying our plot and the buyer told us they only buy if we give him empty plot. We talk with that goon he is telling he will not move his truck ftom there at any cost. What are the legal option we have and how much time it takes? Please help.

8 views edited question agoProperty/Real EstateIndore

I filed a case against my uncle about proper distribution of property in 2013. Now the online case status is showing the “Awaiting Summons”. How much time will be taken by court to start actual trial of case after the Awaiting Summons status of civil case?

9 views edited question agoProperty/Real EstateAhmednagar

I quit the company on 25th December and Company hasnt provided the Relieving letter and the Form16 for year(2016-17), also i have sent couple of mails, called them couple of times asking the same but there is no response from their end also visited the office once and they assured me that it will be done by EOD but the status is till the same. What should i be doing?

17 views edited question agoCorporate Lawbangalore

I need to know details about how a partnership deed should be

9 views edited question agoCorporate LawAmbernath

My J1 visa to the US expired on 23rd of December. I was on an internship and my employed gave me a job offer and is willing to sponsor my H1B. The issue is that I have a 212(e) requirement which means I need to spend two years in India before I can apply for a status change. However, this requirement can be waived off. The process to do is is very confusing. Can any here help me with the process as I’m already back in India.

21 views answered agoImmigrationNew Delhi

they sent me abroad just before my resignation on work but told me to take a tourist visa and they were not treating me well during my notice period. so I left.

18 views answered agoLegal Draftingnoida

I am currently finding a lawyer in a specific field of practice, but unfortunately this particular type of lawyers are not vastly available in the area where it is happening.

16 views answered agoGeneral LegalDelhi
1 2 3 82