What is the solution if i have applied for a govt post and not satisfied with the results
This post required two year experience. I have clear the entrance exam but rejected in experience but i am not satisfied with it.
Posted on 22nd Oct, 2018
Answered on 4th Dec, 2018
If the advertisement to the Government Post mentioned eligibility on the basis of 2 years work experience, and in case you lack 2 years work experience, then nothing can be done about it. However, if there is no such specific criteria mentioned in the advertisement per se and it is only an after thought or you are informally told to show 2 years work experience, then you can challenge the same by filing a Writ in the High Court.
You need to be logged in to comment
Interview travel reimbursement not paid
I attended for a company interview in december 2018 in Hyderabad. I got shortlisted and got the offer letter too. I didn't take the job, Since i was not satisfied with the company offeredsalary and position.
In interview letter they mentioned that company will provide the travel reimbursement and i submitted travel reimbursement form to the company on the day of interview.
Till today i have not received my reimbursement. The company HR is not responding to my emails.
For attending the interview, all the way i travelled from Gujarat to Hyderabad by flight, additional expenses and i consumed my leaves. All my expenses are near to 12000/-.
How i can get compensated by the company legally.
Posted on 20th Apr, 2019
Help Me to Get Gratuity Amount from My Previous Employer
I was the employee of private firm based in south delhi. I leaved that organisation on 12th of november. As per their policy, they will have to do FNF after 90 days of termination of Employment. After 90 days, they are not paying me my FNF amount including gratuity. My total employment with this organisation was approx 9 years. In between these 9 years, they changed their organisation named three times. Now they are telling me that i was not completed 5 years of employment in his new organisation and they are refusing to pay my gratuity amount. Please help me on this.
Posted on 19th Apr, 2019
help on cat application
central govt employee. having multiple issues like errors in calculation of salary, holding allowances, denial of leaves, denial to accept application/grievance, written denial to provide copy of submitted TA bill for clearance. regarding multiple matters, raised grievance on CPGRAMS portal which is not disposed till now. considering to present OA before CAT through agent ie family member few questions.
1. non disposal of single grievance of CPGRAM portal for more than 6 months, as there are multiple issues at different point of time. will it be considered a single cause of action or multiple?
2. When presenting OA before CAT through agent. By whom application will be written? will it be written as if agent is writing application on the behalf of applicant or applicant herself writing application?
3. who will sign the application agent or applicant herself?
4. can employer deny to provide copy of document pertains to employee ie submitted TA bill, salary summary pertained to himself?
5. any link on guide how to file application in CAT as an agent.